1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    401 Global Posts

Default extended battery or battery pack

hi, im traveling over seas with my razor in a few weeks and knowing the battery is so so, does it pay to invest in a battery pack?
    does anyone have one? if so, is it any good?

I was actually considering going back to the bionic, but I dont know if it will have the ICS upgrade.

any suggestions?

thank you

Default Re: extended battery or battery pack

I have the Anker 5500 mH and I've been really happy with it. Not sure about recharging on 220 v though. You might contact the distributor.

Global Posts
    1,281 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I think your best bet is to get an adapter for your normal charger. There is no extended battery for the razr due to the non-removal battery. The Motorola P793 battery pack looks good, but even then, your gonna need to be able to charge it somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by pnico View Post
    hi, im traveling over seas with my razor in a few weeks and knowing the battery is so so, does it pay to invest in a battery pack?
    does anyone have one? if so, is it any good?

I was actually considering going back to the bionic, but I dont know if it will have the ICS upgrade.

any suggestions?

thank you
    I bought a RAVPower external battery pack for my galaxy note,it works great,maybe you can try it,but I don't know if it can be compatible with your razor.it do not charge my brother's newly received Nexus 7.But it is a universal edition,still can charge many brand anroid phones.
    Last edited by barlala; 08-01-2012 at 03:52 AM.

I have the mophie 6000 battery pack and love it it has charged my razr 3 times and still had something left. Would be good focused on flights so you could watch movies. All you need for over seas is a universal charger.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Central Forums