4G stop working

ekmickens

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
My 4G stopped working this weekend and I've try everything possible to get it back. Now I know it's not a network problem because I have a HTC Thunderbolt and my wife have a Bionic both has 4G on them and working. I don't want to have to do a hard reset.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
My 4G stopped working this weekend and I've try everything possible to get it back. Now I know it's not a network problem because I have a HTC Thunderbolt and my wife have a Bionic both has 4G on them and working. I don't want to have to do a hard reset.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Do you have any apps that turn on and off 4G? you could do a soft reset.(volume down button and power button) But I bet that its a bad SIM card. You can get it replaced by verizon for free. you could always try your wifes sim card in your phone to see if 4G turns on, if they use the same size sim card. I know the thunderbolt uses the big sim. also you can power down the phone remove the sim card wait like 5 mins then reinsert the sim and power up. That reestablishes your connection to the network.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech