1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need to stop suggested contacts syncing to phone

One of the exec's where I work has a Droid RAZR and his Outlook Suggested contacts are syncing to the phone. He uses the suggested contacts on his desktop a lot, but does not want them on his phone. I can't seem to find anywhere to disable that with the exception of completely stopping syncing the contacts to his phone or disabling suggested contacts in Outlook. Neither of these are options. Any ideas?

Just use gmail only. That's how i roll.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Need to stop suggested contacts syncing to phone

Quote Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
    Just use gmail only. That's how i roll.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If you don't have something constructive to add towards the solution, why bother? When my Grammy asks me to help her use facebook, I actually help her, I don't just tell her to user her rotary-dial party line phone instead.

Ktech, if you figure this out please post the solution, I'm having the same issue.

Default Re: Need to stop suggested contacts syncing to phone

If yours is set up like my phone. Goto your email account click on Settings. And it will show general settings and then I list of your email accounts. Put on your email account. take to check off of sync contacts.

Cool Re: Need to stop suggested contacts syncing to phone

Simple Hack:
    In your Outlook, assign category "Quick Contacts" to all your "suggested contacts" in Outlook.

Then in your Anroid mobile under People -> Contacts to Display -> Customise and then uncheck "Quick Contacts" (i.e. the category that you assigned to suggested contacts in earlier step.

Hope this helps.