- 11 Posts
So **hypothetically**, let's say I tried to install Arctic with a low battery...
Alright, that seems to be exactly what happened. But now the phone won't charge. The initial red M splash screen turns on when plugged into the wall, but it doesn't seem to charge. I'd left it like that all night, but it's still too low to use fastboot.
How do I charge it?
When plugged in with USA, it doesn't charge, but when plugged into the wall, fastboot would work (if I then had it plugged into a computer). The obvious problem is that where I to unplug it from the wall, USB doesn't supply enough power to use fastboot.
- 09-16-2012, 01:35 PM #2
- 11 Posts
Re: So **hypothetically**, let's say I tried to install Arctic with a low battery...
I posted this half an hour (and what I thought was a different problem) before you responded.
(look at the times). I was unaware of the significance of the charging issue as it related to my problem and believed it to be separate. Thus, one might respond to my post to fix the flashing issue, but not offer a fix for the charging issue. Ergo this posting.
- By incarceration in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 04-10-2012, 09:01 PM
- By Iceman0803 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 14Last Post: 09-24-2010, 06:52 AM
- By mrdavis55 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:55 PM
- By mosarmini in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 8Last Post: 08-21-2010, 01:34 AM
- By KTrentLR in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2010, 11:48 AM