Motorola Circles Widget

DeeMat

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
You can also download Droid HD ROM (pretty much the same as Artic except for the theme). I find myself liking the ROM for many reasons, including the working rings and Google Now.

ConradCE

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
The widget from the play store is ok unless like me you have used the genuine circles widget and then the one in the play store is just a lifeless look alike

hhumm777

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Download these: https://www.box.com/s/r2p1xjem3wlc9wnl9ja9 and do this (Use this link. It is a zip file containing 4 apk files. Download link. Use file manager to open/unzip if needed. Install all 4 apk's, as you would any other apk. (Launcher/circles widget/weather/time). Once installed, tap "home screen". Should get a choice of which launcher to use. I chose "home" (other choices were Apex or Nova...). Once I chose launcher, I installed widgets as i normally would. Very easy, no need to mess with permissions. ( Let me know if this works for you, It did for me!)

flawlawful

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I assume u have jellybean, so just go to widgets section is the all app drawer and find the circles widget and tap and hold the icon, then place it were u want.