Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dumpedduce
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Fair Price to Sell?

Hello Everyone!

I was looking for some advice as to selling my Droid Razr (I believe it is a 32GB, thats what the My Verizon app shows it as). I was wondering what a fair price would be. It is in near perfect condition with only minor scratches on the bottom and a VERY TINY scratch on the front (you have to be in daylight to even notice there is something there). I would be selling the Droid Raz with the HD Station (the one that has 3 USB ports on the back, an mHDMI to HDMI cable and an audio out jack), the device also has a black TPU case that fits perfectly (it hasn't been stretched or anything) and there is a 32GB microSD card installed that would go with the device as well. I have rooted the device but I was planning on using Matt's utility to Fastboot it back to stock (not sure if it would affect the value at all that it has been rooted).

Also, what would be the best way to sell it? Craigslist, ebay or even here on the forums?

ROM
    Arctic Hd

Default Re: Fair Price to Sell?

I'd sell on CL or maybe try out the forum. I tend to try and stay away from Ebay unless I can't get something sold on CL after a while. As for how much to ask for the device, do some research. Look at your local CL to get an avg. sell price. Factor in your HD Station, TPU case, and an additional 32GB mSD to the base price to the phone.

As far as it being rooted, by all means return it to stock before selling. If someone wants to root it, more than likely they already know how to root and with Matt's and a few other one click utilities ot there they will not have a problem rooting it. If they never had rooted than they need to learn the whole process first hand so they learn what they are doing and what to do if something goes wrong.
    Thanked by:
    bradenfontaine likes this.