Picture Reviewing

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, sorry I'm new to these parts and have searched some threads but have not found this discussed which makes me think I'm probably overlooking the setting. Anyway, I had a Tbolt but it crapped out on me. Luckily it was under manufacturer's warranty but when they sent me a replacement, I got a RAZR instead. Not too disappointed. Battery life is insanely good, it's snappy, running ICS, we're going to get JB, I'm happy w/ the replacement. Thus far into my tenure w/ this phone, my only gripe is the lack of time to review a picture after taking it..... well there is no time. I have to click on my gallery window in the camera to even review it or have the option of deleting it. Is there a way to get a picture preview w/o a 3rd party app? I've gone over settings for a few weeks now and never seen it. Don't know if it exists but I'm sure I've just overlooked it.... If the only way is w/ a 3rd party app, what are the best? My brother uses Camera 360 but I've read some meh things about it and would prefer to stick w/ the stock camera. If there's other options though, I'm open.

Any info on this? Thanks!

MasterGadgets

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
After you take a picture, in the upper left is a thumbnail of the pic. Press that thumbnail and it iwll open. Touch the pic and the down arrow will give you the option to delete, upload, etc.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
After you take a picture, in the upper left is a thumbnail of the pic. Press that thumbnail and it iwll open. Touch the pic and the down arrow will give you the option to delete, upload, etc.

Yeah, I got that down. I was just so used to the Tbolt how it showed you the pic full screen prior to going back to the camera and you had a one-click delete feature w/o having to navigate from your camera, to your gallery, clicking, deleting, then navigating back to the camera. It's not like it's a daunting task but I guess I was spoiled prior. I was hoping there'd be something similar to that on here but it doesn't seem like there is. Not a huge deal but it is something I was a fan of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech