Hey everyone, sorry I'm new to these parts and have searched some threads but have not found this discussed which makes me think I'm probably overlooking the setting. Anyway, I had a Tbolt but it crapped out on me. Luckily it was under manufacturer's warranty but when they sent me a replacement, I got a RAZR instead. Not too disappointed. Battery life is insanely good, it's snappy, running ICS, we're going to get JB, I'm happy w/ the replacement. Thus far into my tenure w/ this phone, my only gripe is the lack of time to review a picture after taking it..... well there is no time. I have to click on my gallery window in the camera to even review it or have the option of deleting it. Is there a way to get a picture preview w/o a 3rd party app? I've gone over settings for a few weeks now and never seen it. Don't know if it exists but I'm sure I've just overlooked it.... If the only way is w/ a 3rd party app, what are the best? My brother uses Camera 360 but I've read some meh things about it and would prefer to stick w/ the stock camera. If there's other options though, I'm open.

Any info on this? Thanks!
    11-07-2012 08:20 PM
    After you take a picture, in the upper left is a thumbnail of the pic. Press that thumbnail and it iwll open. Touch the pic and the down arrow will give you the option to delete, upload, etc.
    11-08-2012 07:57 AM
    After you take a picture, in the upper left is a thumbnail of the pic. Press that thumbnail and it iwll open. Touch the pic and the down arrow will give you the option to delete, upload, etc.
    Yeah, I got that down. I was just so used to the Tbolt how it showed you the pic full screen prior to going back to the camera and you had a one-click delete feature w/o having to navigate from your camera, to your gallery, clicking, deleting, then navigating back to the camera. It's not like it's a daunting task but I guess I was spoiled prior. I was hoping there'd be something similar to that on here but it doesn't seem like there is. Not a huge deal but it is something I was a fan of.
    11-08-2012 01:30 PM