- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Droid Razr Verizon Hotspot Slow
I've searched the forums and did not find this issue addressed with a solution. My Droid Razr from Verizon when USB connected hotspot to my Win 7 Asus I7 CPU gaming laptop can get up to 12+/- MB download speed. But then it gets knocked down to 1MB and less and stays there - mostly around 0.5MB. Using the hotspot on my IPAD 2 is so slow it is unbearable - at times taking minutes between pages. Is there a solution? I've changed channels in settings, turned of security and turned it back on, rebooted the phone - nothing seems to resolve the speed issue. Did not find resolution on Motorola site or Verizon site either. I normally am in 4G mode when trying the hotspot.
- 11-27-2012, 09:00 PM #2
Re: Droid Razr Verizon Hotspot Slow
That really sucks it's not working even though you're paying for it. I would suggest a third party app like FoxFi. It works really well.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
- By Bond32 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2012, 12:26 PM
- By 0pusX in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2012, 01:08 AM
- By iastonish in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2012, 01:59 AM
- By robstunner in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2012, 06:41 PM
- By sparkeater79 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2012, 05:42 PM