- 102 Posts
Voice search will not send text or call?
When I say "text person name, message" the razr fills all that info into the message text, and will not pull the contact name to fill in the "To" field. Same thing happens when I try and call someone I say "Call persons name" and it can't figure it out. Does anyone else have this issue? All other voice search functions work fine. It's like the phone cannot look into the phone book by voice.
- 11-28-2012, 12:43 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Voice search will not send text or call?
I had the same problem with my HTC Inspire. Even though it says it is supposed to be able to fill in the "to" field on it's own, I could never get it to do that. I finally just had to say "send text", and when it brought up the text window I would click the microphone symbol in the "to" field and say the person's name and then it would fill it in. I then had to click the microphone symbol in the message field and then speak my message.A bit of a hassle, but many times it was still faster than typing the message.
- By StingrayJG in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 10-01-2013, 12:46 PM
- By kreinholtz in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2012, 08:06 PM
- By thexxoffspring in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2011, 11:58 PM
- By jrdatrackstar1223 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 03-24-2011, 06:15 AM
- By Joeybear23 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2010, 09:10 AM