- 11-27-2012, 03:40 AM #2
- 11-27-2012, 08:13 PM #4
- 12-20-2012, 07:05 PM #6
- 1 Posts
Re: What is wrong with my phone/battery?
I am having serious battery drain following the recent update (samsung gallaxy s3). I used to get a full day, and now after several hours of little use, the battery is gone. I have tried apps that clear the cache, but nothing has helped. I have not seen any replies that offer advise on this issue. I did see some things mentioned about removing the SD card with a rooted devise, but I don't know what a rooted device means, or how to do this.
Have you resolved this issue with your phone?
- - - Updated - - -
- 12-24-2012, 11:07 AM #7
- By mcdaking84 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2011, 01:55 PM
- By chopper5273 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 10-20-2011, 12:05 PM
- By majedkassis in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2011, 04:27 PM
- By pauldroidr2d2 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2010, 08:45 AM
- By vertcobra99 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2010, 09:11 PM