- 1 Posts
Droid Razr; Wireless Tether
Hello everyone, i was just curious about the Wifi Tether with the Droid Razr. My parents are devorced and everytime I manage to go to my father's house he still doesn't have any type of internet. But for me to try and get any, I've always used the Tether built-into the device until now. My data plan isn't big enough for me to allow me to do so, and i was wondering if there is any possible way for me to use it without it affecting my data plan. I've tried using FoxFi: a app that supposedly creates a wifi hotspot for free. But it didn't work for me at all. I personally have a Rooted Razr,and I would personally appreciate if someone could help me.
- 12-12-2012, 10:54 PM #2
Re: Droid Razr; Wireless Tether
Any tether is going to use data so it will affect your plan in that way. There is no way to hide data usage from the network.
If you just want to tether (but use data) it can be done.
- By Ry in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2012, 07:33 PM
- By Daniel Jordan in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2012, 02:42 PM
- By patfactorx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2011, 12:14 AM
- By Dojam in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2011, 06:32 AM
- By calicajun in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2011, 11:18 PM