Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

Default So what is this update that my VZW Razr is downloading right now...[4.1.2 JB!]

Taking a while...must be something big????
    Last edited by Bkr11; 12-24-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Default Re: So what is this update that my VZW Razr is downloading right now...

still downloading...

Global Posts
    935 Global Posts

Yeah, what is this? I have nothing in my notification area, but it is downloading a system update.

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

My friend just installed it and it seems to be 4.1.2

4.1.2 JB for my Maxx....

Global Posts
    935 Global Posts

now I have something in the notification area.
    "Download suspended. Will resume shortly.":-(
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

4.1.2 it is!

If these accounts are true, you guys have my envy. Anyone care to post a screenshot to raise my hopes of seeing the update?

Just got out of the shower and saw the update. If this is JB this will be the best gift from Verizon ever!!

Very interesting. Anyone happen to have a screenshot of the download or "about" screen to confirm?
    LG Nexus 5 / Galaxy S5 // T-Mobile / AT&T

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

I'm running a custom JellyBean ROM that is almost perfect except for a few things (camera doesn't work) so is it worth all the trouble of AP flash booting back to stock recovery and ROM followed by using OTA RootKeeper to protect root and temporary unroot?

Global Posts
    137 Global Posts

Default Re: So what is this update that my VZW Razr is downloading right now...[4.1.2 JB!]

Coming my way too...

Global Posts
    971 Global Posts

Default Re: So what is this update that my VZW Razr is downloading right now...[4.1.2 JB!]

I just checked and it says my phone is up to date

mine said system version 98.72.8.xt912.Verizon.en.us is that jelly bean?

Nothing here in Northern California yet! Patience, patience...*sigh*

I got the download...and now it won't let me see any screenshots or pictures i got from texts in my gallery...so I'm not very happy. Does anyone know why this is happening?

My razr started to download the update but then a message appeared saying "download suspended, Will resume shortly". If anyone has a way to fix this please help.

ROM
    GPA 19 B.B.

Had the download and is said " will resume on wifi/ off peak hours" my phone goofed up and i rebooted it now it says my phone is up to date.... liar!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

This morning my phone showed me in a grade pop up I let it do its thing but after awhile it said that it failed. I went into about phone to see if I could manually force the update but now :my phone says it's up to date even though its still on 4.0 4. Verizon told me to power cycle try again over 4g but I'm still getting the same issue.

I've definitely got to see what's up with my RAZR when I get home. Wonder if it hit.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR i

Global Posts
    137 Global Posts

Mine is done. Jb is loaded and working. Having trouble connecting to WiFi but all else is good.

Angry Re: So what is this update that my VZW Razr is downloading right now...[4.1.2 JB!]

Downloaded and installed. The update disabled my Google Korean Keyboard(input). Can't say Merry Christmas in Korean to my Korean friends anymore. lol

I got the update installed. Confirmed Jellybean 4.1.2
    Webtop is included and working
    Root retained using OTA Rootkeeper
    Mobile Hotspot is still working as before.
    About ~100MB more available RAM
    Very fast and responsive.
    Hopefully someone was able to copy the update file before it got pulled.

The bad news is that the release was a mistake. They have pulled it, so hopefully someone was able to save the update file. Verizon Support says that it wasn't supposed to be pushed out until the middle of next month....of course, we all know how reliable the info is from Verizon support....

My friend told me its out there and rooted so im sure if people want it they will be able to find it easily in a day or so. If he can find it im sure others will.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast