Downloaded the JB update last night

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded the JB update last night and all seems to be running well, no WIFI issues or anything so far. its a nice update.

TigerWallet

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I agree. I have also not had any issues or bugs...Google Now is definitely my favorite feature and although I have tinkered with a Galaxy Nexus running JB in the past, this is the first time I've ever gotten full use out of it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I would suggest going to the advanced settings menu for wifi and un checking the box that says avoid poor wifi connections just so you don't have any issues is the future

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

MilitantRabbit

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I've only had issues with the WiFi, but I've always had issues with wifi on phones, even on my BlackBerry Curve (which was HORRIBLE!).
For some reason, it's fine line-of-sight, but stinks on the first floor and on the left side of my bed (where my laptop is). My room has the router. Wifi is consistently fair to poor downstairs in the living room. My mom says her wifi on her iPhone is fine, but Apple products heavily sugar coats signals.

X 0 N 0 D E

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have OG RaZr... I have a serious issue with USB storage. I can't connect to the comp. I have a GSM. And this wasn't an OTA of course...any help. I use Boot Menu Manager...

Sent from my DROID RAZR on JB.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000