- 12-31-2012, 08:01 PM #2
- 03-08-2013, 09:30 AM #4
- 03-08-2013, 03:09 PM #5
- 03-08-2013, 05:28 PM #6
- 2 Posts
Re: Question? how to flash from 6.16.215 to jelly bean?
okay i used the Matt's utility and went back to stock ics .211, then updated my phone to JB with recovery method, its working good.
will test the battery life too, i hope it gets better cause ics on my phone was no good, my battery drained alot faster before, lets see that happens now.
- 03-11-2013, 06:33 PM #7
- By wagonis in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2012, 11:42 AM
- By faithofgod in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 8Last Post: 07-07-2011, 09:47 PM
- By Porac in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 06-22-2011, 10:25 PM
- By addie_goodvibes in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 33Last Post: 03-06-2011, 12:10 PM
- By green in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2010, 09:54 PM