- 10 Posts
USB Connection not working
Attached my phone to computer and the computer does not recognize it. Drivers downloaded, all that...
Not getting messages about attaching as mass storage, etc. on phone or in pull-down message bar.
Add this to list of reasons why when able I will be switching phones...
Thanks for any help.
- 01-03-2013, 12:24 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: USB Connection not working
Try using a different USB cable. Whenever I have such an issue, I just try out a great many cables. Usually they say that the original one the phone came with is best. But this is not always the case. I know Moto phones are particularly picky in this regard.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
- By jneusch in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2012, 03:47 PM
- By md17 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 11-26-2010, 04:49 PM
- By hayesb2 in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2010, 06:12 PM
- By Flip in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 09-06-2010, 12:07 PM
- By alear in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2010, 01:13 PM