So what DID happen with JB update?

mooch91

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I've seen a lot of speculation but nothing official about the 'mistake' of the JB update on the RAZR/MAXX. Anything official about what exactly happened and what those of us who got the update should expect when it is re-released?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Dethbass

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I haven't heard or read anything about the update. I did see a link for the update with instructions on how to download and install the update. I couldn't find the download once I went through all the steps. I was willing to put it on, even if it bricked the phone. I need a reason to upgrade early.

durango992007

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
All Motorola has really said is that we can expect the update in Q1 2013. That includes this month through March.
Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Android Central Forums

PensHockey

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Yes a lot of people have downloaded it and installed. They released the update zip so anybody who wants it can sideload it and install through Android stock recovery.

So far it amazing with no problems.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

JFH8

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I side loaded the update on Dec 25, and it's been flawless. Google Now is very useful. My RAZR has never run this smoothly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

X 0 N 0 D E

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have it installed right now. It blows ICS out of water in a second. From the first boot till this very second, NOT A SINGLE LAG.

Its so mind blowingly fast, feels like a Windows Phone :p
And oh BTW, I have a GSM device and its fluid as hell!

But even I am curious as to which god-blessed soul pressed "send update" on XMAS.

Sent from my DROID RaZr.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
My fiance got the new official one and it fubared the phone pretty bad. Had an issue with the speaker beforehand, so just ordered a warranty replacement and we'll see what happens.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11