- 1 Posts
Always have to reboot to hear Pandora
I listen to Pandora a lot at work. It seems that every other day, or sometimes even ever day when I click on the Pandora app, it starts up and starts running, but I can't hear any sound. When I reboot it, it will work again. Is there something I am missing?
- 01-09-2013, 01:45 PM #2
- 01-10-2013, 07:07 AM #3
- 01-10-2013, 09:56 PM #4
- 39 Posts
Re: Always have to reboot to hear Pandora
I have had the same issue with Pandora where it would load to the station and show the current song but would not play. I would close out and reopen then it would play. All other media played fine as far as the media volume. It uninstalled and reinstalled the app and works much better and haven't had any issue since.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
- By SDQB17 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-13-2016, 05:07 AM
- By uofmf4life in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 8Last Post: 08-20-2011, 11:25 PM
- By shaungilmer in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 07-15-2010, 08:48 PM
- By Torx in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2010, 10:00 PM
- By owensch1 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2010, 11:38 AM