Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Photos in gallery

I side loaded the jb update a week or so ago. Not happy with it....several issues. One of which is after the update all of the pics in my gallery got separated by album. How do I combine them all into one big group?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Arctic HD

Default Re: Photos in gallery

It's because it uses an actual gallery and not the crappy moto library thing that ics had. So instead if the camera roll you have albums, which is much better Imo.

You could try downloading a different gallery.

As for your other issues, what are they

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Let's see....can't tether USB or otherwise,i get this error when I boot up "motorola.vzw.vmm", "my music" is missing (not my actual music its still there), no timer in the clock anymore, lte reception doesn't seem as good, proximity sensor doesn't know I've taken the phone away from my face 1/2 the time, "magnifying glass" button in bottom right of phone doesn't work anymore. Those are what I've found so far but the longer I have this update the more problems I find with it.

Last edited by kb3421; 01-14-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

I got the official update and also having trouble with the picture gallery. I now have 9 albums named camera. Does anybody know how to combine them or rename them. I would like to have a folder for work, kids, etc...
    Advisor

Just use a file manager and move them into one file

Current Device(s): Motorola Droid Razr
    Previous Device(s): LG Optimus S
    Always happy to help out, Just remember to hit that thanks button!

I also notice the gallery issues..not a big deal to me, just used the stock file manager to organize then delete dupicates. I have not had any other issues with the phone, works great.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

This is a bad app. I think it is a step backward. You should be able to move pictures to different files within the app. There isn't an option to rename the files that are in there. You shouldn't have to leave one app to manage it.

where the hell's there a file manager on these CRAPPY android

I can't even pluralize the word android above, the s kept disappearing! same here w/ plural, phone gives ""plurals", I try to append to pluralize, and the lettrrs I type disappear. android is such a CRAPPY let down. btw, csps on crappy, that's automatic if I swipe. if I don't swipe, it can't get five words in a row right no matter who's using this piece of junk or how accurate they type.

this phone or its crummy os sucks and I hate it. probably be like Windows, took them over 20 years to make something that sorta works, I think, I've been hiding out using a Mac since 1985, those have sorta to really worked all along

where's the stock file manager? doesn't seem to be any file manager on the android version that comes on a brand new galaxy 3. crappy phone, crappier os. I hate android

ROM
    Arctic Hd

Quote Originally Posted by hrbarnett View Post
    where's the stock file manager? doesn't seem to be any file manager on the android version that comes on a brand new galaxy 3. crappy phone, crappier os. I hate android
    First this is the RAZR forum not s3.

Second here is the stock file manager.

BTW, make sure you do a factory reset when you update to a new OS especially if you are experiencing problems within the new OS.

DumpedDuce Approves This Message