Simultaneous voice and wifi data
While on a call today I noticed I couldn't get data through my wifi connection. The wifi icon turned white, instead of the blue good connection color. As soon as I ended my voice call the icon turned blue and I had data, so I know the wifi connection wasn't at fault. I had an HTC Thunderbolt before Vz replaced it with this Razr, and I'm sure I could do voice and wifi data at the same time. Is this something the Razr doesn't do? Or is there a setting I need to change?
- 01-19-2013, 09:48 PM #2
- 01-20-2013, 03:13 PM #3
- 01-20-2013, 04:44 PM #4
- 738 Posts
Re: Simultaneous voice and wifi data
The OP said wifi data, so being on 3/4G doesn't even come in to play. My fiance has a Razr and is pretty sure the wifi connection remains active during a call. I'm not sure what the OP's problem is, but may want to look at system settings or see if Smart Actions is doing something triggered by a call.
Btw, the Razr will do 4G data during a call.
- 01-31-2013, 09:31 AM #6
- 02-06-2013, 08:00 PM #7
- By jjmogul25#AC in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 25Last Post: 12-02-2012, 03:21 PM
- By AT1988 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2012, 11:45 PM
- By StuartV in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 11Last Post: 11-03-2011, 06:52 PM
- By sc32valve in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:14 AM
- By Carter in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 05-12-2010, 07:26 PM