- 56 Posts
Audio problems while mirroring
I have a Razr , running stock ICS. It works fine if I watch a movie on the phone itself. The problem occurs when I connect it to my tv through hdmi. The sound starts skipping like every 20 seconds. Im using mx player and have tried both h/w and s/w decoder. This is a dvd rip, dont remember if it does it while on netflix. I have tried mobo player also, for some reason on mobo I cant hear anything and it wont let me change from h/w to s/w decoder. Please help.
- 02-06-2013, 09:07 PM #2
- 2,584 Posts
- Arctic Hd
Re: Audio problems while mirroring
Its probably just the video file its saved in/the audio file. Most of the ripped movies come with 2-3 "audio tracks" (different languages) which messes with playback quality. Either live with it or try another rip of the movie. Or just burn to a DVD.
DumpedDuce Approves This Message
- By Acroanidd in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2010, 02:00 AM
- By todde278 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2010, 12:49 AM
- By nismo300zx96 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 09-07-2010, 12:33 PM
- By herabros in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2010, 07:42 AM
- By schnergun in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2010, 12:03 AM