- 3 Posts
Hey guys. I have the original Droid Razr. I tried using the stock email app as well as K9 email app. I have one aol email and I find that when I delete them on my phone they still stay on the server side. I have gone into the settings and checked the box for deleting server side as well and it does not make a difference. Any advice? All my other emails work just fine.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
- 02-06-2013, 08:04 PM #2
- 851 Posts
- Arctic Hd
Re: Mail apps
Lose the AOL account? I think its more on AOL's side then any apps. I never get on my old AOL from a computer and one day I didn't have my phone on me and had an old friend asking if I got an email on my AOL account. Well when I logged in, I only had 14k emails since non had been deleted like I thought they had been from my phone. Only way I got through the problem is just book marking AOL mail page and save my user/pass for easy sign in and delete from browser.
I no longer use this account and it is currently full. It will not accept any more emails lol.
DumpedDuce Approves This Message
- By ChocoBilly in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2011, 06:02 PM
- By tbonecopper in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 09-20-2010, 12:46 AM
- By dodgylegs in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2010, 07:22 PM
- By theaustins513 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2010, 08:50 AM
- By prncssmelissa in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2010, 12:34 AM