- 154 Posts
Was just pushed Update 98.72.16
I haven't installed it yet. I've got the early push installed. It is version 98.72.8.
I'm rooted. I also have Titanium and Voodoo OTA Rootsaver.
So, what should be my strategy in a nutshell? Not sure what happens when this updated version gets installed. Or if it even CAN be installed without un-rooting first.
If there are threads that deal with this issue, feel free to point them out so that you don't have to regurgitate old facts.
- 03-07-2013, 06:48 PM #2
- 03-12-2013, 04:41 AM #3
- 827 Posts
- Arctic Hd
Re: Was just pushed Update 98.72.16
Download voodoo root keeper. Back up root within app and unroot phone through the app. Make sure you have not deleted any apps off your phone. Take OTA and download voodoo root keeper and restore root. Should be good to go. Search around for more precise directions if you need them. Don't have time to go in great detail.
DumpedDuce Approves This Message
- By Ry in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 15Last Post: 03-09-2013, 03:25 PM
- By Ry in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2013, 11:57 AM
- By JINXR in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 06-09-2011, 03:13 PM
- By Archerdude in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 8Last Post: 02-01-2011, 11:59 AM
- By mustang229 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 10-24-2010, 09:27 PM