- 03-15-2013, 10:41 AM #2
- 03-15-2013, 01:12 PM #3
- 4 Posts
Re: Google Now is disabled on my phone?
Google Now Not Sending "Leave by" Alerts until too late...
I have a Galaxy S3 on Sprint and lately it hasn't been sending me my "Leave By" notification until halfway through my drive ... if at all. I did a hard reset - even set up my account on my wife's phone.. Same problem. It used to work perfectly... ten minutes before travel time, it would send me a "Leave By" alert. Now, nothing or late! I can fix it momentarily by turning Google Now off and then back on. The alerts instantly pop up if they're late. But the next day its back to its delayed alerts!
There's a forum here with others on the same issue.
Google Now giving incorrect/late traffic information? Pic inside. : AndroidQuestions
- By tshrira in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 22Last Post: 10-13-2013, 10:17 AM
- By ktime07 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-08-2013, 04:10 PM
- By BenjaSands in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2012, 04:56 AM
- By zires in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 26Last Post: 08-05-2011, 03:30 PM
- By lv2bsilly in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2011, 10:57 AM