Increasing volume option gone on alarm

satellite65

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
I "upgraded" to JB on Friday and thought all was fine until my alarm went off this morning. I always had the "use increasing volume" option checked off so that the alarm would wake me up gently. This morning I was rudely awakened by the alarm instantly chirping at full volume. PMO!!!! Not a good way to start the week. I checked the alarm settings, and it looks like JB got rid of the increasing volume option. Seems like a small loss, but it's an important one to me. Had I known about this in advance, I would have kept ICS.

Marc Glowacki

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Same here !!! I loved the increasing volume option !!! Why does Android 'take away' options in an upgrade??? Also, since the upgrade yesterday(March 25, 2013) I cannot connect to my home wi-fi. It appears the new upgradr(downgrade if you ask me) renders some older routers obsolete.

Slet

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
i'm a new android user having switched from s60, just bought a nexus 5 running 4.4.4. i was surprised this option was not there. i'm planning on downloading an mp3 alarm track with increasing volume in itself. i'd never install a 3rd party app for things like this. oh google. :'(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan