- 4 Posts
Increasing volume option gone on alarm
I "upgraded" to JB on Friday and thought all was fine until my alarm went off this morning. I always had the "use increasing volume" option checked off so that the alarm would wake me up gently. This morning I was rudely awakened by the alarm instantly chirping at full volume. PMO!!!! Not a good way to start the week. I checked the alarm settings, and it looks like JB got rid of the increasing volume option. Seems like a small loss, but it's an important one to me. Had I known about this in advance, I would have kept ICS.
- 03-26-2013, 06:43 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Increasing volume option gone on alarm
Same here !!! I loved the increasing volume option !!! Why does Android 'take away' options in an upgrade??? Also, since the upgrade yesterday(March 25, 2013) I cannot connect to my home wi-fi. It appears the new upgradr(downgrade if you ask me) renders some older routers obsolete.
- 06-06-2013, 10:06 PM #4
- By Donmeister85 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2010, 09:10 AM
- By gary11082 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 29Last Post: 09-15-2010, 06:24 PM
- By bronx889 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2010, 03:07 AM
- By vinp310 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2010, 10:34 PM
- By Ice Nine in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2010, 02:41 PM