Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By joelvin
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Default Keyboard not typing?

Whenever I select a text box in the brower (stock sms too) it doesn't input the letters I've typed. I can feel the vibrations from the keypress and the suggested words thing above the keys corresponds with the letters I've typed, they just don't show up in the text box. Any ideas? It does it with any keyboard I choose.
    nickgalaxys4 likes this.

Default Re: Keyboard not typing?

Quote Originally Posted by joelvin View Post
    Whenever I select a text box in the brower (stock sms too) it doesn't input the letters I've typed. I can feel the vibrations from the keypress and the suggested words thing above the keys corresponds with the letters I've typed, they just don't show up in the text box. Any ideas? It does it with any keyboard I choose.
    I had this happen to me a lot with my old phone I don't know if this will help you but try restarting, or turn off and remove the battery. This worked for me.
    iPad iPhone 4,4s,5,5s Nexus 7 (2013) Galaxy S4 Nexus 5 and so much more.....
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Usually a restart works for me but there has to be another solution, because I don't feel like restarting my phone almost every time I need to type something in a text box. You can't remove the battery from the razr, either.

Guys i have the same problem also but i found a solution
    Well it is temporary solution for this problem...
    First select at least 2 languages from Settings >>> input languages.... e.g select English US & English UK for Android keyboard
    then whenever it stop typing press and hold spacebar buton it will languages (eng US & Eng UK) then press back button or select the same language u were using before.
    This method works totally fine with my phone (android 4.0.4)