- 1 Posts
Photos in gallery black and will not open
I took pictures yesterday for work. Some of them have black thumbnails and when I try to open them, I get a banner that says "operation failed". I've tried turning my phone off, taking out the SD card, and using rescan and file manager apps. Any suggestions?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-20-2013, 11:17 PM #2
- 8 Posts
Re: Photos in gallery black and will not open
The pics are on your SD Card? Did you try opening them on a PC or emailing them to yourself to see if they work on a computer? I've gone through a couple of cheap SD cards, for some reason they keep dying on me, wonder if yours is going bad.
- By DeepSeaGoddess in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2013, 08:20 AM
- By jose3456 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2013, 11:03 AM
- By umadbrah in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2013, 10:48 AM
- By GeekNJ in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2013, 10:26 AM
- By dart4605 in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2013, 09:27 AM