- 1 Posts
Droid RAZR not opening apps
My sister and I each have a Droid RAZR Android version 4.1.2, we are both having problems with our phones opening anything. We are having a difficult time opening the phone to make or answer a call. They will often say activity.phone not responding. When trying to open various applications the app will begin to open (for example if opening facebook will show my feed but not allow to update feed), flash black, and return to the home screen.
I use Everything Home and Go SMS Pro however, I was using both of these before the problems started, and my sister uses the stock apps for everything.
I started my phone in safe mode to try and find the problem, but the phone quickly froze and then restarted.
Any suggestions on what to do, or anyone else having these issues?
- 08-24-2013, 11:11 PM #2
Re: Droid RAZR not opening apps
Try clearing the system cache partition, which can get a little cluttered with system log files and other temporary data. This will not erase any important data.
If that doesn't help, it might be time for a factory data reset, which will erase all local data, so backup everything first. You'll also have to reinstall all of your apps.
- By JFetch in forum HTC One XReplies: 8Last Post: 10-28-2013, 03:40 PM
- By Nilesh Topiwala in forum ASUS FonepadReplies: 13Last Post: 09-07-2013, 10:27 AM
- By katxo02 in forum HTC One SReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2013, 07:02 AM
- By johnnyshinta in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:33 PM
- By CaptainNexis in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2013, 05:44 PM