1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Kid locked my phone.

Please tell me someone has a way to get past the google security default without loosing all my data? The phone will receive calls and I can see who the caller is from my contacts but the screen says too many attempts, use google name & password. I don't use google ever and have forgotten that info. I even tried resetting my google password but the phone still won't open. I have texts that are from people that are no longer with us that I have saved as reminders of them as well as info that is of grave importance to me daily. Please help. Google has no contact center to assist to my knowledge either.

Default Re: Kid locked my phone.

Unfortunately, the Google account is the only way out. Without it, there is no way to get the phone working without a reset. I may be wrong and hope I am for your sake.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    qxr

Have you emailed them? I was in a similar position and kept trying, finally they asked me a whole series of questions even pertaining to the info involved. After I answered they restored/ reset the account. Good luck
    Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I have been trying to get any kind of contact with google and it's like fort knox. How did you reach them? I Really need to open this phone without the hard reboot. I have the net but no other phone source for emergencies @ this point.
    qxr

I think email. I will check on my laptop when I get home and I should have the emails saved or archived.

qxr

Checked but I was unsuccessful in locating the email. I know it was online.
    Try the online support for regular google accounts to see if they can give you a better address. I am sure it is there, regrettably it is hard to find. Good luck and if I come across anything else I will post it.

Try reseting your Gmail account password. In recent years they required you to have an email address as a backup and also a mobile phone number.
    Not sure if you can still get your texts, but I am hoping it has your secondary email address on Google Accounts to reset your Google Password.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AC Forums mobile app