What's your next phone?

iggyhusband

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm making the jump to the Note 3. I've loved having this phone and thought about upgrading to their newer models, but decided to go the Note route. How about you guys?

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Currently, I'd like to upgrade to the Droid Maxx, because my original Razr Maxx has made me a total battery junky. But I can't upgrade until March, so either there will be something even more awesome available, or I'll be able to the Maxx somewhat cheaper.

iggyhusband

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Currently, I'd like to upgrade to the Droid Maxx, because my original Razr Maxx has made me a total battery junky. But I can't upgrade until March, so either there will be something even more awesome available, or I'll be able to the Maxx somewhat cheaper.

When I got my current RAZR, a month later they came out with the RAZR Maxx which ticked me off because I was stuck with my phone. At least this time around all the upgrade versions are released at the same time. I would have gotten the updated maxx version but after playing with my wife's Note 2 for the past year and a half, I knew the Note 3 was for me.

Posted via Android Central App