Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Urgent emergency! Please help! Screen problem on my phone motorola razr v! Please!!

Hi guys,
    i have a motorola razr v xt885 phone. I have no idea what happened but my phone has a small crack. Everything still is working perfectly. Everything is ok just for the little crack on my screen. The touchscreen on my phone does not work however. It is not detecting the multitouch when i press the screen. ( One side of the screen works, other side doesnt).Please i need my phone for next week. Any ideas? Just remember that the phone is still normal, just the touchscreen ( You cant remove the battery on this phone) Please help guys

Thanks

Global Posts
    20,708 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Urgent emergency! Please help! Screen problem on my phone motorola razr v! Please!!

Quote Originally Posted by bj_ben98 View Post
    Hi guys,
    i have a motorola razr v xt885 phone. I have no idea what happened but my phone has a small crack. Everything still is working perfectly. Everything is ok just for the little crack on my screen. The touchscreen on my phone does not work however. It is not detecting the multitouch when i press the screen. ( One side of the screen works, other side doesnt).Please i need my phone for next week. Any ideas? Just remember that the phone is still normal, just the touchscreen ( You cant remove the battery on this phone) Please help guys

Thanks
    Welcome to the forums. Short of replacing the screen, there really is no fix. Do you have insurance?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Urgent emergency! Please help! Screen problem on my phone motorola razr v! Please!!

I bought this phone online on catch of the day like the beginning of the year. I think it was 1 month warrantee and im over already. DO you think i can just changed or repair the screen of my phones from one of those repair store or from one of those asian mini phone stores?

Global Posts
    20,708 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

I bought this phone online on catch of the day like the beginning of the year. I think it was 1 month warrantee and im over already. DO you think i can just changed or repair the screen of my phones from one of those repair store or from one of those asian mini phone stores?
    It may be worth a try.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Ill think ill go try to change or replace the screen today, how huch does it useually cost?

Global Posts
    20,708 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Ill think ill go try to change or replace the screen today, how huch does it useually cost?
    Unfortunately I have no idea. That sort of thing has not happened yet.

Phone Timeline
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

thnx alot! i went to get a repair from an asian store and tey fised it all and made my phone even better than before in 1 hour.

Global Posts
    20,708 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

thnx alot! i went to get a repair from an asian store and tey fised it all and made my phone even better than before in 1 hour.
    Glad to hear it. See you around the forums.

Phone Timeline