- 11-07-2013, 06:09 AM #2
Re: front facing camera less megapixels
It would be expensive to add two high-MP cameras into a phone (as well as more LEDs for flash and stuff), and the front camera is meant more for video chatting and selfies than taking actual photos and HD video. That's what the rear camera is for.
- By ursa34 in forum Lenovo Android TabletsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 01:07 AM
- By ulnek in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2013, 09:33 AM
- By Troneas in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 11-07-2013, 08:05 AM
- By Ilia Lvovsky in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2013, 05:41 AM
- By rustypixel in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2013, 03:33 PM