- 7 Posts
Skilled Cell phone hack,not familiar with Droids,need basic help
Have an xt912 given to me.Verizon
Has an issue where its constantly wanting to connect to a dock etc etc,bottom line a software issue with ics or jb i believe..
All i would like to know is if i can downgrade the os in this using like odin or anything for that matter...
even so,am looking for completely stock roms for this,but cant find any...
1.is their a repository for stock roms for this?
2. is it possible to downgrade software/fw without root,or through windows or command line?
- 12-11-2013, 09:55 PM #2
- 12-12-2013, 08:55 AM #3
- By badbrad17 in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 12-14-2013, 04:27 PM
- By shamefulzero in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2013, 07:14 AM
- By Brian Low in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:20 PM
- By antking in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2013, 10:47 PM
- By Jen Robel in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2013, 08:57 PM