- 2 Posts
Blank SD card
So I just connected my phone to my computer and imported pictures. However it only imported the pictured from one folder not the camera folder (where most of my pictures are). That was my first problem. I took out the SD card to see if it would fit in my computer. It didn't so I reinserted it. When I unplugged my phone to check it out, I opened my gallery and it was blank. There was a message in the notification bar that the SD card was blank. I had a lot of vacation pictures and other special pictures that I would really be upset losing. Is there any solution for this?
- 01-24-2014, 12:19 AM #2
- 167 Posts
Senior Web Analyst
Rapidsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- By Batt4Christ in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 10:41 AM
- By PixelArt56 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:53 AM
- By Majidal in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2014, 05:30 PM
- By Nick_1020 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2014, 05:16 PM
- By FrBart in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:41 PM