Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can you Flash a Droid Razr verizon phone back from Page Plus to Verizon ???

Can you Flash a Droid Razr verizon phone back from Page Plus to Verizon ??? If so how do I do it and will everything work as it should? Thanks

Default Re: Can you Flash a Droid Razr verizon phone back from Page Plus to Verizon ???

I don't know the specifics, I know it can be done though. There are services that would be willing to flash it, or there are probably instructions online but just as a warning, it is a bit involved

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Default Re: Can you Flash a Droid Razr verizon phone back from Page Plus to Verizon ???

From what I've noticed is that if you factory reset or flash JB with Matt's utility, you'll wipe everything you did to get the phone on Pageplus in the first place. So if you have the phone activated on Verizon and flash the factory image (Matt's utility), you should be up and running on Verizon when you reboot the phone and go through the OTA activation. I would just revert the build.prop changes that were made in the PP flash that disabled 4G before resetting to make things easier if you aren't going to reroot the phone. So no, it's not involved. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes.