- 1 Posts
How to change camera app to load Gallery and not Google Photo
A friend asked me how he can launch the Gallery from the camera. Currently when you press the thumbnail of the last photo, it launches Google Photo. Googling hasn't helped and looking at the various settings hasn't shown anything obvious.
- 03-12-2014, 04:51 PM #2
Re: How to change camera app to load Gallery and not Google Photo
Welcome to Android Central! If at some point your friend chose Photos to be the default app to open, then go to Settings>Apps>All, select Google+ (since Photos is a component of Google+), and tap Clear Defaults. If this doesn't help, then it might not be possible to change that default, since Google is trying to phase the old Gallery out.
- 10-26-2014, 01:50 AM #3
- By John Zacharkow in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 03-27-2014, 01:37 PM
- By Eric Lopez3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 07:35 PM
- By bigbadtone in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2014, 05:25 PM
- By bonfire1983 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 04:44 PM
- By Keith DeBord in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 04:09 PM