- 2 Posts
Google - "Account Action Required" Help!!!!
My daughter and I got the Droid Mini for Christmas '13, and recently it has started giving us an alert from Google Accounts that "Account Action Required". When I click on alert it takes me to the sign in page. I put in my password, and it starts attempting to sign-in. After a couple of seconds, the screen just starts flashing back and forth between pages.
What is going on? What do I need to do?
Thanks in advance!!
- 05-01-2014, 03:18 PM #2
- 05-20-2014, 05:33 PM #3
- 01-22-2016, 04:11 PM #4
Re: Google - "Account Action Required" Help!!!!
This is a problem on your phone that you can manage without any big problems. Go to [ Settings ] [ Accounts ] [ Google ] , click on the email name. Then go to the upper right hand corner and click on the 3 dots. You will be given the option to click on [ Remove account ]. Do that, and your are done. This is info based on a Samsung Galaxy 5S. It could be somewhat different for your phone. Good luck and God bless.
- By Rajeev Kumar5 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-17-2014, 12:37 PM
- By Jakeh1983 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 05-02-2014, 04:56 AM
- By Catherine5 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2014, 03:47 PM
- By Catherine5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2014, 01:13 PM
- By Vered Dolev in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2014, 10:41 AM