- 99 Posts
- CyanogenMod 7.2
Foreign Sim card on XT912
From what I understand, the xt912 is unlocked for global use. Does anyone know if inserting a foreign Sim while in the US will throw the "Sim card of unknown source" error message? Or should it recognize the foreign Sim and carrier even if there is no reception?
Sent from my Xperia Z2
- 08-23-2014, 03:22 PM #2
Re: Foreign Sim card on XT912
I used a Bell SIM in my RAZR (had to set it to GSM mode) and it recognised the Bell SIM just fine while I was in the US it just told me that I had no service (obviously).
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using AC Forums mobile app
- By suiken01 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 09-13-2014, 02:06 AM
- By jacob7777 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:27 PM
- By jmosier in forum Sony Z Ultra Google Play editionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 09:25 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 06:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 10:47 PM