- 75 Posts
so my Droid Razr is being replaced by a Samsung Galaxy s4 due to defect
A defect with the SD reader caused Verizon Wireless to have to send me a Samsung Galaxy s4 (thank God for the extended warranty I bought for the life of the phone) I was wondering if that was a good trade. there was 4 other phones I could choose from. I was wondering if I got a better phone (on this coming Tuesday) than the one I currently have or did I get the short end of the sick.
- 08-24-2014, 03:25 PM #2
Re: so my Droid Razr is being replaced by a Samsung Galaxy s4 due to defect
You definitely got a better phone!
I'm still curious which other phones were offered to you.If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2014, 11:32 AM
- By Greco14 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2014, 02:26 PM
- By hanna1611 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:25 PM
- By Uwais Akhtar in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 09:18 PM
- By GaaryTX in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 04:42 PM