why no decent holsters for the X

gizzyman

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I have been searching all over for a decent holstr for my X and there are none. The lleather case I got from verizon seriously sucks, the clip does not work and it keeps falling off what ever its clipped to!

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I think the main reason is the attempt at secrecy until recently. Several support products are still in "development", most likely because Moto/VZ didn't pass too many of the phones around until June.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The clip on my Verizon leather holster is just fine. I like the holster for the most part, it has a good build quality to it and the phone fits like it should but it does have two major flaws in my opinion. First, it doesn't have a sleep magnet and second, the headphone jack isn't very accessible while holstered.

Good thing I got it at a decent discounted price. I'm also getting an Oakley microfiber sunglasses bag for pocketing.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Just noticed amazon.com has the seido active case with holster available now. It is $40. Lots of colors

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I searched "Seidio Active" on Amazon and all I got was 4 pages of Evo and Incredible cases.
I searched "Seidio Droid X" and all I got was Innocase Surfaces that aren't yet available.
Am I missing something?

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Yep. I'm pretty much stalking Seidio on a daily basis - so as soon as the Active's go up for preorder - I'll most likely be posting it here. :)

Mahbles

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yup Seidio makes good stuff. I had one case on my BB Curve for the longest time and it has a great reputation. Like you guys, I'm stalking them daily. I'm going for the active case with holster. I hate to have that thing hanging off my belt, but for what I do, I can't have that thing in my pocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos