1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Amzer Rubberized Black Snap On Case

Here is one that I have been considering at

Amzer® Rubberized Black Snap On Case For Motorola Droid X MB810 also here other options to select from at

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amzer Rubberized Black Snap On Case-untitled.jpg  
    Last edited by wildman; 07-11-2010 at 10:21 PM.
    Thanked by:

If you go the way of Fommy.com, use the code FommyCall10 for an extra 10% off the order.

I know it's not much, but every $1 counts.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by JubbaTheHutt View Post
    If you go the way of Fommy.com, use the code FommyCall10 for an extra 10% off the order.

I know it's not much, but every $1 counts.
    Thanks for information...

I'm really not a fan of VZW's offerings, not to mention their outrageous prices ($30 for the Body Glove one makes me laugh).

I ended up preordering an Amzer Luxe Argyle cover to get me by until I see some better offerings from 3rd party manufacturers.

ROM
    Stock

I'm really not a fan of VZW's offerings, not to mention their outrageous prices ($30 for the Body Glove one makes me laugh).

I ended up preordering an Amzer Luxe Argyle cover to get me by until I see some better offerings from 3rd party manufacturers.
    Yea, just ordered one of these off Amazon yesterday. Assuming it'll be in stock either today of tomorrow then ship
    Galaxy Nexus ^_^

that looks pretty sick,(the argyle) but Anyone know if these cases are smooth or have that silicone feel, where is drags when you pull it out of your pocket, I HATE that!

Yes, the Argyle line are smooth/silicon based cases.

Though I strongly advise you not to purchase through Frommy.com TERRIBLE customer service.

Here's an example of Amzer's Argyle cases:

ROM
    Stock

My girlfriend has a similar type of case. It's a little rubbery, put it won't give you that pull feel from your pocket. I will comment further when I have my phone in case lol.
    Galaxy Nexus ^_^

Yes, the Argyle line are smooth/silicon based cases.

Though I strongly advise you not to purchase through Frommy.com TERRIBLE customer service.

Here's an example of Amzer's Argyle cases:
    OMG, I second that, no joke. Fommy is the absoulute worst customer service known to mankind. Seriously, do not order from this website people. you will be sorry.

It took over 4 (15 minute calls) and 3 emails for someone to finally answer the damn phone. All I wanted to do was cancel my order that was only being "processed" and the customer service rep had the nerve to ask why I wanted to cancel.
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    OMG, I second that, no joke. Fommy is the absoulute worst customer service known to mankind. Seriously, do not order from this website people. you will be sorry.
    Ditto.

P.S. - all the Amzer posts from the sticky are moved to this thread.
    TECHFAN

Global Posts
    1,627 Global Posts

From Verizon's website, I bought a combo case/holster for $25. Had a similar one for my Storm2 and other BBs. Very nice for the DX - rubberized hard plastic, open top and bottom, very slim profile when in holster. Nice package, although not something that would provide max protection. Just a good feel, some protection and a sleek package for belt wear. Color Black.