Seidio Cases

Syco54645

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
With a phone this size I doubt I'll be slapping a case on it. I'd love to know if they took cases into account when they designed the car dock. If the dock won't accommodate a case I will probably holster it or use a silicone skin, which would come off easily when it comes time to drop the X in its dock when I hit the road.

I don't think that they have... That is really dumb on their part.

Mahbles

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I've always had good luck with Seidio cases, and I've always been one of those tools that wears the phone on the belt. I can't help it! When you're used to freeing up pockets for wallet and keys, the belt is the only logical place to put a phone! No matter what, i'm putting a case on it. Then I have to decide if putting it on my belt makes it look like a tri-corder or something.

richtree

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I hope the seidio holster doesn't have that pointy tip on the end..., need a good holster and case to wear on my hip when w
eight lifting as i record the workouts and use pandora at the same time....it has to keep.moisture out and be comfortable

richtree

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I hope the seidio holster doesn't have that pointy tip on the end..., need a good holster and case to wear on my hip when w
eight lifting as i record the workouts and use pandora at the same time....it has to keep.moisture out and be comfortable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2