Body Glove Case

GlueFactoryBJJ

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to everyone for posting your experiences and info on cases. Anyone know if Body Glove is going to make a version for the X?

Ooops! Just saw someone post they had one. What are your experiences and where did you get it?

Thanks!

Scott

Last edited:

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
has anyone seen any neoprene pouches for the x yet? im using the body glove one that i had for my OG droid until i can find a decent one

seanubis

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
How's the fit on the Body Glove case? Does it close tightly all around the X?

I got a Seidio case yesterday and was disappointed because one side of it didn't seem to close as tightly as the other, leaving a gap to collect dust and pocket fuzz.

Last edited:

fyrman49

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
Bought mine from the VZW store. I like it alot. dropped my X and the rubber coating absorbed the impact very well. Not to mention, not a mark on my DX

Reactions: motodroz

Droid_Nation

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered mine off amazon for $16. I had the body glove case for my Tour and liked it a lot, so I got one for my X. Like the fact that it is not bulky, but does offer plenty of protection.

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to everyone for posting your experiences and info on cases. Anyone know if Body Glove is going to make a version for the X?

Ooops! Just saw someone post they had one. What are your experiences and where did you get it?

Thanks!

Scott

Hey Scott. I had the Body Glove case for my DX since release day, but a few days ago, I gave it away to a friend.

The case definitely provides adequate protection, but I did not like a couple things about it. First, it is very "grippy", where if I had my work ID in my pocket alongside the X, it would stick, and end up falling out. Second, the case would make a creaking sound on the left side of the device when pressed.

Two things I did like about the case: it fits with the VZW extended battery, and with the clip, it doubles as a kickstand.

Hope that helps you.

seanubis

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Finally got a Body Glove case a couple of weeks ago - have to say, I like it a lot more than the Seidio case. It does add a bit more bulk, but I kinda like the way the phone looks with it on.

I do notice the creaking when pressing on the left side (mentioned in the last post) - my solution: don't do that :)

vudugan

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Didn't think I would like it as much as I do. If you are waiting for OB then you should at least have one of these. Hate the clip tho, too worried bout leaning or bumping against a pointed surface with the face of the X just out there.

mtnman64

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Really like the Body Glove case, except for the clip. Wish it came with a holster instead. But the grip on the BG is the best so far. If I could get a case like the Seidio Innocase Surface (good size, still too slippery) with the Body Glove material on it, that would be the ultimate as far as I am concerned.

Even if Body Glove did not go with a holster, remove the clip concept so they would be able to reduce the depth on the back case piece. This would give a great size in the hand with the necessary grip.

alershka#AC

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Now looking for a holster...

Really like the Body Glove case, except for the clip. Wish it came with a holster instead.

I just recently moved from the Seido to this. I broke the holster clip on the Seido so I was hoping that the clip system would work better on the Body Glove. The issue for me is that with the clip "nub" installed, my DX will not fit into my Eze Stand or my Arkon Mega Grip. So I'm looking for a holster/pouch that would fit the DX with the Body Glove. Any ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy