Pre order up for Seidio Innocase (black only)

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Looks identical to BB rocketfish case. The others they have look nice; might consider the rugged case.

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Looks identical to BB rocketfish case. The others they have look nice; might consider the rugged case.
Yea it's mostly the same (I prefer the top area around the Motorola branding on the Rocket Fish case actually).

Think I'ma hold out for the Active myself.

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I thought I would want the Innocase Surface since it is thinner, but even naked the X is bulky in my pocket. I too will wait for the Active and probably get the clip holster.

The question is black or white? I have lime green Andy vinyl decals on the way.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Seido makes great products. I cant wait to hear the reviews... I have my eye on the Rugged style case.

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Seidio Innocase Surface for the Droid X has had a a status change. Instead of "Under Development" it is now "Coming Soon." What's the difference to us?

How anti-climactic?

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Seidio Innocase Surface for the Droid X has had a a status change. Instead of "Under Development" it is now "Coming Soon." What's the difference to us?

How anti-climactic?

The black one is available for preorder and will supposedly ship on the 9th. I'm on the fence honestly - I really want to try an Active - and my wife wants the green Surface. I'll probably hold out a bit longer for those to release.

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
My wife wants a black or white Surface. I'll probably pick up a white Active myself.

My wife wants the Sage Surface and I also want the White Active. I wish I knew for sure Seidio will make a desktop dock for the X that will wok with the Active case though.

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm banking that they build the dock for the x like they have other big phones. Compatible both surface and active.

As far as interim, some folks are using Amzer skins, whatever they picked up at VZW on launch day, or best buys rocketfish brand.

Android Central is now carrying Talon cases that don't look too bad either.

Last edited:

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Bill, everyone that bought that, that I've seen says it doesnt want to snap correctly, having that problem?
Nope I'm not at all, but ive also only had it off/on 2 or 3 times. I could see it being an issue if you took it off and on a bunch of times. Its kinda like a poor mans Seidio Innocase.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36