1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyones droid x still completely naked?

Im waiting for an ottercase. What's a good screen protector besides invisible shield, i hate those.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I got the Steinheil Ultra Crystal Clear. Great screen protector so far. I list no sensitivity and it is clear. I'm watching the Seidio Active cases.

I'm nekked with only the Steinheil Ultra Crystal. Love it!

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts

all naked baby!

currently naked with a Steinheil screen protector and waiting for the Innocase Active. to the OP, your gonna be naked for awhile if your holding out for the Otterbox. they take forever to release....They still dont have a case for the Incredible, or EVO.

I am Sporting a body glove case right now... Until a super extended battery comes out. Then I will go commando.
    People say, it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean that counts.

But you can't get to China in a canoe.....

to anyone who bought a Steinheil Ultra Crystal, did u buy it rigth from their website?

yes. Bought it from their site.

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

Naked as the day I got it and likely to stay that way!

Another vote for the Steinheil Ultra Matte. Can't even tell it's on. I also bought the body parts as well but I didn't really like them and pulled them off.

only nekkid when on the cardock (using gps) but other than that, it is always in a case :-)
    Storm 1 --> EnV2 -->Curve 8330-->Tour-->Storm2 --> FINALLY, a DROID X!

Default Re: Anyones droid x still completely naked?

Mine is nekkid right now but I feel like Im tempting fate. I had a Zagg full body on mine but didn't likebthe feel of the screen. Im thinking of putting a Zagg on the body when my replacement gets here and a Steinheil crystal on my screen. Or do the steinheil and get a Seidio surface and just not keep my dock. Decsions. Decisions.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    My phone is....Incredible!

I ran my storm bare naked and felt a lot of the body/screen protector talk was hype...although I just love my X so much Im thinking that I want to "up" the protection level a little. So I'm thinking Steinheil for the glass which I hear is good and am thinking about a zagg body cover (maybe even a design!) to give it some flair.
    Has anybody done this combo or have any thoughts about these two brands?
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,519 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Just ordered wrapsol cover from wrapsol.com.

I go for nekkid. I don't care if the body gets dinged up a little (battle scars are sexy). The Gorilla Glass does a good job of keeping the screen from getting scratched, so I leave that be. Though when I put it in my pocket, it goes in an empty pocket.
    Banned

Which body did you purchase that has failed to be on your phone?
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alphabets View Post
    to anyone who bought a Steinheil Ultra Crystal, did u buy it rigth from their website?
    I purchased my Ultra Crystal film from Cretouch, but SGP also carries them.

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ROM
    STOCK

got my case from

Also has screen protectors for a buck. Full screen not just display. Looks nice but i doubt it has the protection like some higher priced ones. Although i dont see myself rubbing a screw over my screen any time soon. Also the case fits with the verizon extended battery back. I think it makes it more snug.

Quote Originally Posted by albokay View Post
    got my case from

Also has screen protectors for a buck. Full screen not just display. Looks nice but i doubt it has the protection like some higher priced ones. Although i dont see myself rubbing a screw over my screen any time soon. Also the case fits with the verizon extended battery back. I think it makes it more snug.
    that a real nice cae....smoked witht hat subtle design. cool.

Mine is naked again. The extended battery made the graphite case/clip combo too tight, which wore pattern in the screen protector. So I bought the leather belt clip and took everything else off. I will get a screen protector again, they just slide better and collect less finger prints than the glass.

Flappin in the breeze!!!

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

Oh man after some thought, trials with damn near every case out, I have decided to go with a completely naked Droid X! Aside from using the spring clip holster from verizon, I actually really like it. Considering I pay $10 a month for Best Buy's warranty, I feel it is a decent decision.
    4G LTE Thunderbolt