Felt lining in Seidio Innocase Surface for Motorola Droid X?

seanubis

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
The accessory store listing for the Seidio Innocase Surface for Motorola Droid X mentions "Felt lined interior protects your Motorola Droid X while in case".

I've seen two video reviews for that exact case - here and here - that mention that it has no lining at all.

I have the Innocase Surface for my Droid 1, and it has no felt lining.

So, what gives? Is the listing in the accessory store wrong, or has Seidio added a lining recently?

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
No felt lining in my Platinum Series from Best Buy (Seidio rebrand) either. The holster is felt lined however.

My wife's Burgundy Innocase for her X is due to arrive on Friday - I'll post back when it does - but I suspect it won't have felt lining.

My Seidio Innocase for my old BB Curve had no felt lining - however the one for my iPhone 3GS did have felt lining on the back portion (it was a slide in design rather than a snap together).

Last edited:

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
My wife's Seidio Burgundy Innocase/Holster combo came today. Like my Best Buy version - no felt in the case itself. Felt on the holster where the phone faces in is all.

katrina2475

Apr 12, 2010
ksanchez.scentsy.us
My Innocase arrived today and there is no felt lining. I love this case though. I will snap pictures tonight after my crew goes to bed. I am nursing a sick hubby, sick 3 year old and a Sick 17 month old.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

seanubis

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Got my X a few days ago and my Innocase today - no felt lining as expected, and I'm not particularly impressed with the fit of the case. The left side doesn't seem to snap shut as tightly as the right. I have a feeling this one is going back for a refund.

katrina2475

Apr 12, 2010
ksanchez.scentsy.us
Got my X a few days ago and my Innocase today - no felt lining as expected, and I'm not particularly impressed with the fit of the case. The left side doesn't seem to snap shut as tightly as the right. I have a feeling this one is going back for a refund.
Mine is going back for the same reason. I requested my RMA today because mine won't stay together.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ParadigmUSA

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
The rugged addon for the innocase surface came in the mail today. Much like the Platinum series at Best Buy, the holster is lined with felt.

Can't wait until I get my DX. Buying all these accessories and just seeing them going without a use yet is driving me crazy!