1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

Default Anyone have a scratch yet?

So for those of you who don't use a screen protector, anyone out there have a scratch yet?
    4G LTE Thunderbolt

Nope.

None here.

But just a fyi, 3M glaze compound used on cars, works great for taking out light scratches on gorilla glass.

Friend of mine had couple of light scruffs on his glass and took some glaze and buff them right out!!!

Used a q-tip and micro cloth, got them all out.

Yeah same here no scratches...but i do treat my phone as my 2nd child haha i love the rubber casing the DRX has cause it shows very little ware on it... =D

I spilled Cyanoacrylate glue (superglue) on my screen last week at work. I let it set up and then carefully scraped it off with a scalpel under a microscope and the Gorilla Glass doesn't have a mark on it. Nearly brought a tear to my eye when I first did it.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Twofingerz View Post
    I spilled Cyanoacrylate glue (superglue) on my screen last week at work. I let it set up and then carefully scraped it off with a scalpel under a microscope and the Gorilla Glass doesn't have a mark on it. Nearly brought a tear to my eye when I first did it.
    Good to hear your phone is fine. Why not use a screen protector? I know there's plenty out there in the market just in case a similar accident happens again or even worse.