Droid x screen protector..shield vs ultra crystal

pnico

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
hi,
looking to get some scratch resistance and protection from my screen..
Ive been using zagg products but not sure if this steinhall ultra crystal is any good..

ive read on here that is pretty good..but will it do the same protective job as the zagg?

want max protection for my x

katrina2475

Apr 12, 2010
ksanchez.scentsy.us
The crystal rocks! It definitely protects the screen well without the tacky feeling of the Zagg. It's hard to even tell there is a screen protector on the phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
i also have the steinhil crystal on and it really is amazing. touch has not changed. you truly do not know its even on the phone.

wguffey3

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
^^ X2! The Ultra Crystal is second to none! If you do a good job installing it, you can't see it on there and if it is clean you can't feel it either. It is as smooth or smoother than the actual screen.

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty happy with the Steinheil Ultra Crystal, too. The only negative for me is that it is a fingerprint magnet.

They also make one that resists prints, but I don't know how well that works, or how good the screen clarity is.

ParadigmUSA

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I also have the Steinheil Ultra Crystal. As everyone else has said, feels like it isn't even there. Also wipes off easy so fingerprinting is never an issue for me.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Im curious how the sgp anti glare compares to the Verizon ones. I know the the coverage is different.

anon(37023)

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Anti-Fingerprint screen protector

I wanted something like the Power Support brand screen protector that I've used on my iPhones and iPad......the Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint is it!!!!

Feels great in use, applies easily, doesn't hurt visibility - a win IMO.

If you have used the Power Support matte finish product and want the same for other phones, try the Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint.

FYI - I also installed one on my Blackberry Bold 9700 and have equally great results.

No, I'm not affiliated with SGP/Steinheil in any way :)

Last edited:

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
My Ultra Crystal scratches very easily. keep it in pants with nothing else.
anyone else see this?

Not really. I've had mine on for a couple of months, and don't see any scratches yet, but then I'm pretty careful with it. I keep it in a shirt pocket, close to my heart, or on a table, face down.

King Neptune117

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I have the SGP antiglare...im sad to say i just ordered their ultra crystal clear. It does make a difference in clarity, and it is noticeably big. Id go for the crystal.

karyney

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I had the ZAGG on for about 3 months but I couldn't stand the texture, now I've got the Steinheil Ultra Crystal and like everyone says, can't even tell there's anything on there. Very nice.

hls811

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Another vote for the Ultra Crystal.. I've used Zagg and Best Skin Ever on my other devices, but the Ultra Crystal is my new favorite.

E_Brown

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I just received my Zagg protector in the mail today. I will put it on tonight. I am hoping that I really like it. I loved them on my Blackberries, but not sure how I will like it with the touchscreen.

blaidth

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I put on the steinhall crystal. At first i felt a slight drag on my fingers when sliding along face. but now i cannot even tell. Didn't take long to feel real comfortable. Fingerprints wipe off ultra easy. I do notice if my hand is slightly wet i still get some drag but what the heck am i using my phone with a wet hand for?