Seidio Active (black) now available...

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Seidio Active "Limited Edition" Burgundy @ Amazon...

gogogo! Someone buy this and report back so I know if it's worth it over my current Rugged - or if I should wait until the Otterbox's are out.

:)

Last edited:

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
We did. And we replaced them with the Innocase Surface.
We didn't like the "hybrid" part rubber part plastic skeleton. The skeleton didn't fit perfectly in harmony with the rubber case, and the rubber also caught alot of lint, etc. Was not impressed. The Innocase Surface however is very nice. I have the burgandy one.

jckwong

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Rew: thanks! I went ahead and bought it, have had it for about a week now and I'm content. It purely functional for me, I'm in sales and I do demos on my Droid X in restaurants. It's not too bulky (so no rugged for me) and I don't have to get over protective when letting kids play fruit ninja

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Rew: thanks! I went ahead and bought it, have had it for about a week now and I'm content. It purely functional for me, I'm in sales and I do demos on my Droid X in restaurants. It's not too bulky (so no rugged for me) and I don't have to get over protective when letting kids play fruit ninja

I hate to do this, because I really like Seidio products....but this case is sub-par. I bought 2 of them in black for my wife's and my DroidX. Within a couple days the texture coating on the rubberized portion of the case began peeling on the corners. My buddy bought one a few days after ours, and his was doing the same thing. After a week or 2, it looks like a bad sunburn. These cases were all 3 black, so it could only happen to the black ones. On top of that, I really didn't like how the rubber and plastic parts fit together either. The gap between rubber and plastic was not consistent.
Do not recommend. I would recommend going with the Innocase Surface instead. As I said earlier we've all 3 switched, and couldn't be happier. I got the burgandy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira