Best In-ear wired headphones/inline mic

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone,

As the title says, what is a good pair of in-ear headphones that have a built in mid?

Thanks!

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I just exchanged up to the Bose, mainly because I can't stand earbuds, and the earpieces are unique, and very comfortable.

Of course the sound quality excels, but like all Bose stuff, they are expensive.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Im guessing they don't have a mic built in? I have the Bose Acoustic Quiet Comforts and they're great but I want something for my commute :)

ragingxtc

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Buy some cheapo blackberry ones off of amazon, if you don't require audiophile quality sound. They generally only cost about $5 a pair. The sound is loud and decently clear (on par with my $40 sony in-ear buds). I have a set for wearing with my motorcycle helmet.... no issues even after two years of abuse.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Actually that's what's im using right now lol. They're good but I would rather have in-ear buds and better sound quality.

I'll check out those skull candys online.

anon(19758)

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I use the Bose QuietComfort (on-ear) with the mobile kit (basically just a replacement headphone wire with in-line mic) but their mobile IEM is here

19mitch79

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I was using the blackberry ones as well but they are not comfortable. I found some really decent motorola ear buds at my local Frys electronics for 20 bucks. Not sure if you have a frys where you live but I'm sure you could find them else where. I have been using a set of skull candys for at home use. I needed these for work purposes and was shocked to put them in and see that they out performed them. They come with the standard arrangement of different sized buds and a really nice pouch. Worth every penny.

anon(19758)

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I doubt they exist in the form that you're describing. You would need a battery and bluetooth receiver in each one. Then they'd fall out.

If that's what you want, check stereo bluetooth headsets.

vancamp

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
If I were going for your goal (best in-ear wired headset+earphones) I would probably go with the Etymotic HF2. I personally use Bluetooth for the extra convenience, but I use Etymotic devices when I want better sound quality.

Dirty Ders

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I too am searching for a wired headset with mic. I just bought a cheap pair of HTC oem’s that seam to work well except for the button controls. I didn’t expect the forward and reverse buttons to work but I was hoping that the answer/end button would function, that is not the case.

A working answer button is a must if you want to use a water proof case.

I was looking for the type of ear pieces that sit inside the ear and not inside the ear canal. Meaning I don’t want the ones that have silicone fittings, because they always transfer cord tremors to sound.

RemmyZero

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have a link to WIRELESS in ear headphones?
I've never seen it before so it might not exist but I'd love to get my hands on one of those, haha.

try the motorokr s9-HD and s10. i just bought the s10 and so far they're ok but i need to play around with the settings a bit. also the best buy brand "rocketfish" has a pair too for cheaper.

cheers!
Bob

jcrawford777

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone,

As the title says, what is a good pair of in-ear headphones that have a built in mid?

Thanks!

Westone makes a superior IEM. I have a pair of Westone 3 triple drivers that are absolutely incredible. The 3's are not mic'd and are about $350.00 but they are coming out very soon with a single driver IEM with a mic called T1 for about $185. Knowing Westone and their standards, they should be awesome.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae